Delivery And Warranty Policy
Warranty Period :
Furniture Elegance products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 1-5 years from the date of purchase. You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for major fault or failure and refund for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
If a material fails to be of acceptable quality in the sole discretion of Furniture Elegance Ltd. or workmanship defect arises with regard to any of our product, and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, we will
(1) Repair the product using new or refurbished parts or
(2) Replace the product with a new or refurbished product if the goods.
Please note that we'll need proof such as a photo or two showing the defect/fault, which will speed up the returns/repair process for you.
Warranty Terms and Conditions :
This warranty does not apply to:
1. Normal wear and tear;
2. Damages arising from abnormal use, or abuse;
3. Products which have been modified or those that have not been maintained.
4. Any indirect or consequential loss of the product.
Warranty applies only to the original purchase. Proof of purchase is paramount and must be presented upon claim. All warranty claims will be based on return to base.The warranty expressed here are exclusive and in lieu of all warranties expressed, implied or statutory including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
**DISCLAIMER FOR PRODUCTS SOLD**
Except as expressly stated above Furniture Elegance Limited makes no representations or warranties both express or implied of any kind with respect to products sold. In no event shall Furniture Elegance Ltd, its employees or any representative be liable for direct, indirect, consequential or punitive damages related to any products sold.
Delivery Policy :
- Delivery within Nairobi County and its environs shall be undertaken by Furniture Elegance Ltd. Duration of delivery is 48-72 hours from purchase.
- For deliveries out of Nairobi, a 3rd party vendor namely Roy Parcels and G4S has been contracted to perform your delivery service. Please note all charges are to be borne by the client and FE shall not be held liable for any loss, damages or defects caused due to transportation.
- NB. Some deliveries within Nairobi may be subcontracted in special circumstances.
- Minimum 2 hours waiting time for own collection subject to delivery schedule.
Delivery Fee :
- Free delivery is only subject to the sole discretion of Furniture Elegance Ltd policy.
- Goods worth Kes 100,000 will be delivered FOC within Nairobi. For goods whose value is lower, delivery is subject to prevailing rates at the time of delivery.
- Furniture Elegance will not be held responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Delivery Checklist :
- The Customer must ensure the delivery checklist has been duly filled and signed.
- The checklist should be left with the respective technician or a scanned signed copy emailed to Furniture Elegance Ltd in the event the technician is not available.
- In case of change of delivery address or instructions customer needs to advise Furniture Elegance Ltd so as to avoid any delays. If you need to postpone your delivery, please advise us at least two days in advance
Signing for Delivery :
- Deliveries must be signed by customer. However in the event the customer cannot receive the items, he/she may nominate someone to have received and sign for the items on behalf.
- At Furniture Elegance, we are committed to providing our customers with quality products and excellent service. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, we are here to help you.
- Examine your order upon delivery to ensure that there are no visible signs of damaged, missing or incorrect pieces. In the event that there are missing, damaged or incorrect packages please retain the item(s), indicate the problem on the Delivery Note and contact Furniture Elegance Ltd within 48 hours of your delivery.
- Charges incurred during claims will be met by the client.
Additional Delivery Charges :
- There may be circumstances that require additional payment by you if the conditions mentioned have not been met. For example in the event in change of delivery address.
- All charges will be billed to customer.
Returns and Refunds :
For any items to be accepted upon return they must meet certain criteria;
1. Item(s) need to be returned within 20 days of purchase.
2. Returned in the original condition.
3. Returned in proper packaging.
4. Original receipt and delivery note should accompany the items.
For returns, exchanges or refunds kindly contact us via email on email@example.com or call us on 0722 206060.
You'll receive a confirmation email or call once your return, refund or exchange is completed.